Wednesday, March 9, 2016

L'Oreal Revitalift Influenster Voxbox

This is my first ever Voxbox campaign since joining Influenster. Inside my Voxbox were 4 skincare products from the L'Oreal Revitalft Volume Filler collection.

1) L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Volume Filler Daily Concentrated Serum     I've been using this serum for nearly 4 weeks & have noticed results. I apply this serum to my face about 10 minutes before I apply my L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Volume Filler Night Cream. The serum has a nice consistency & a little goes a long way. This serum has really helped to reduce the appearance of my fine lines & wrinkles while also enhancing the overall texture of my skin. In addition, my face also looks & feels more

2) L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Volume Filler Night Cream    I incorporated this L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Volume Filler Night Cream into my nightly skincare routine about 3 weeks ago. I have combination skin, I describe my skin as very dry yet acne prone. This is a truly hydrating night cream, I apply it right before I go to sleep & I wake up to softer, more supple skin that not only feels youthful & refreshed, my skin physically looks better as well. I truly appreciate how well this night cream absorbs into my skin in a non-greasy manner.

3) L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Volume Filler Eye Treatment      Although I'm only 26 years old, I do have a few fine lines & wrinkles on the skin under my eyes. In addition, no matter how much water I consume or how much sleep I get I STILL have dark & puffy circles under my eyes. For about 4 weeks now, I've been using this Volume Filler Eye Treatment every night before bed. I've noticed that this product really softens the appearance by filling in the lines & diminishing my wrinkles. I've also noticed that the overall texture underneath & around my eye region is both brighter & smoother. I am very happy with the positive results.

4) L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Volume Filler Daily Volumizing Moisturizer      I really like the packaging of this product. I find the scent of this moisturizer to be lovely & pleasant. Because I have dry skin, this moisturizer works best if I use it in the morning before applying my makeup. I been using this product for over 4 weeks now & I really like how well it absorbs into my skin in a non greasy manner. It provides me with hydration while also plumping & firming my skin.* I received these products for testing & reviewing purposes. My thoughts & opinions are my opinion.

No comments: